Saturday, September 5, 2009

FDA Warnings about Meds (Alarming Treatments?)

I was sent a note by Tricia, who has provided this link for information about some medications that may have some very serious side effects that we all should be aware of. She was informing me in case my daughter was taking any of these meds. What a sweetheart. This is what I am talking about. Together we can help one another and we CAN make a difference.

Here is Tricia's note in part:

I just read a FDA warning about certain medications that are sometimes used to treat fibromyalgia and cause an increased risk of lymphoma and other cancers associated with the use of these drugs in children and adolescents. It's Tumor Necrosis Factor (TNF) Blockers and are marketed as Remicade, Enbrel, Humira, Cimzia, and Simponi.

Thank you Tricia!

No comments:

Post a Comment