Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Fibromania is Growing

More and more blogs are showing up on the web about fibromyalgia. More twitterers are tweeting about fibro. More articles are being written. More patients are being diagnosed.

And more doctors are recognizing fibromyalgia as a real disease that needs monitoring, treatment and accurate, individual diagnosis.

Fibromania is growing. And together, patients, parents, families, doctors, counselors, research foundations, supporters, we will beat this. Hang in there!

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog threw another fibro blog. I was diagnosed with Fibro when I was 16 I am now 22.... I have recently started a fibro blog it is www.myfibrofight.blogspot.com.... It is just a place for others with fibro to get info.. support... and know that there is others who know how they feel... I talk alot about Lyrica... It is the best thing that I have been put on and it is specifically for Firbo.. I can't say enough great things about it and I have never felt this well. Just FYI =)

    ReplyDelete